- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
- I do these things no matter what
I honestly don’t know. That was kinda a rough one. I’m honestly not worried other anon. They claim what ever I have done to them as low, but i never recall ever doing what they said. So. I’m pretty sure i was bashed, and insulted, for no reason. Someone probably trying to ruin my good.
please stop tagging your dorito hate in the doritos tag
why are you in the doritos tag
why arent you in the doritos tag
why is there hate in the doritos tag
why is there a doritos tag
why is there doritos hate
I’ve said before I’m not very well off. This is true.
However I want to give back to all of my lovely followers!
I have a few options of what I can give, and I can only hope you guys appreciate it!
There are a few rules however!
1.) you must reblog this as I WILL CHECK!
2.) liking this…